Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-05 Origin: Site
1. Before operating the injection molding machine, check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. There should be maintenance personnel to dry the electrical parts before starting the machine.
2. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether the power supply voltage is consistent, and generally should not exceed ±6%.
3. Check whether the emergency stop switch and front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the rotation direction of the motor and the oil pump are the same.
4. Check whether the cooling pipelines are unblocked for long distances, and pass cooling water into the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.
5. Before the operation of the injection molding machine, check whether there is lubricating oil in each movable part and add enough lubricating oil.
6. Turn on the electric heater to heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to stabilize the temperature of the machine. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.